1. Allow students to develop God-given physical talents.
2. Consistently impart Bible principles and values of Christ to our players.
3. Teach good sportsmanship.
4. Teach how to win and be winners.
5. Teach how to accept defeat without being a sore loser.
6. Teach responsibility (on time for practice, games, and school work).
7. Teach cooperation and working well with others.
8. Teach how to follow directions outside of the classroom situation.
9. Bring honor and glory to God through New Life Christian Academy athletics.
10. Teach respect for authority represented by coaches.